The fees for the 2022 season are the following:
- Background check requirement (Year 1 Coach – $37.60) (Years 2 thru 6 Coach – $10.75) (Year 7 Coach – $37.60)
- Annual NICA fee ($25)
- Annual Kentucky League fee – this fee has been dropped for 2022. We appreciate all of you so very much!
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING
- Insurance during practices, pre-rides, and races
- Training webinars
- Access to the numerous resources through NICA’s industry connections, including discounts on products
- Risk Management best practices studies and implementation
- The how-to’s of starting a team and working with middle and high schoolers
**Coaching fees are non-refundable**
The 2022 season fee for each student-athlete will be composed of two separate payments: Rider registration & Races.
SEASON REGISTRATION – must be paid for ALL student-athletes ( “Practice Ready”.)
- Student-Athlete Season Fee ($85) – $40 NICA fee + $45 league fee
RACE FEES – these are only paid for student-athletes who wish to race (“Race Ready”). There are two (2) options.
- Season Pass ($125) – you will purchase all races/events and discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
- Ala Carte Race ($35)
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING
- The KICL League experience!
- Team support and development
- NICA registration
- NICA insurance coverage
- KICL league registration
- Event development
- Team rides and events with certified NICA coaches
- Professionally led coaching education and advancement and a top quality youth sports coaching curriculum and philosophy
- Innovative and class leading youth development programming through sport
- A safe, professional, secure, and appropriate environment and experience for our participants
- Special offers from sponsors of NICA and the league, including discounts on product and event registration
**The Season Registration Fee is non-refundable**
LEAGUE TEAM FEES
- League Team Fee ($100)
**Note that any local team fees will be in addition to the Kentucky League’s fee, and will be paid separately to the team. There is a range on what youth mountain biking team fees will be based on what kinds of things the team wants to cover (equipment, food, lodging, coach fees, etc.), so it’s best to check in with your Head Coach or Team Director about this.
We know finances can be a barrier for people to participate in this sport, and we’re committed to assisting families to the best of our ability with our scholarship fund. Whether you’re a coach or a student-athlete, we are here for you!